- Classic Typesetters desk design with 2" faux drawer fronts with antique brass cup pulls. Poplar veneer and solids.
- Four box storage drawers and two file drawersleft and right all on metal slides.
- Drop front center drawer for keyboard, laptop, or tablet storage. Secretarial pull-out work surface.
- Pull-out writing surface over each pedestal.
- Wire management.
- Dark gray hardware.
- Typesetters finish.
- Some assembly required.
- Width 60" (152 cm)
- Depth 30" (76 cm)
- Height 30" (76 cm)
All items ship via White Glove Delivery! They are unpackaged for you and placed in your home where you would like it. Any packaging is disposed of by the delivery company.
As always, if you have any questions please give us a call at 877-875-3020.
a) Item(s) must be unused and free from damage, pet hairs, soil, or stains.
b) Item(s) must be returned in its original packaging or equivalent with a Return Authorization Number affixed to the outside of the package.
c) If RA approved, we will arrange for a carrier pickup date and have the carrier contact customer directly to schedule a pick up date.
d) Item(s) will not be picked up unless properly packaged by customer including patching any holes or re-securing corners, box top and bottom.
e) If customer discards the original packaging, or it was removed from the premises by the Curios and More delivery agent, it will be the customers responsibility to source the similar packing materials and re-packing the unit(s) the same way that it was delivered. The customer will be financially responsible for any item(s) damaged due to inadequate packing materials and/or packing, unless Curios and More can document the returned item(s) were mishandled by the carrier on the return delivery including but not limited to holes and tears in the packaging. Curios and More will provide you with photos of the packaging and re-calculate your refund less the costs to repair or replace the damaged item(s) if applicable.
Full Refunds May Not Be Issued If:
1. The item(s) is determined by Curios and More or the manufacturer to have been used, damaged by customer.
2. If the item(s) was returned C.O.D.
3. If the item(s) is not returned in its original packaging or equivalent.
4. If the item(s) does not have a Return Authorization Number affixed to the outside of the package.