- Acacia veneers and acacia solids.
- Top surface comprised of three leather panels.
- Left side: Two box drawers and one file drawer for letter or legal files, pedestal lock for one box drawer and file drawer, pull-out writing surface.
- Right side: One box drawer, one locking door, two pull-out shelves behind door, pull-out writing surface.
- Center: Drop front center drawer for keyboard or laptop/tablet storage, secret compartment in kneehole.
- Secret compartment in kneehole.
- Wire management.
- Antique brass hardware.
- Wellington Hall finish.
- Overall Width 72.5" (184 cm)
- Overall Depth 24" (60 cm)
- Overall Height 31.25" (79 cm)
- Kneehole Width 25" 64 cm)
- Kneehole Depth 22.5" (57 cm)
- Kneehole Height 24" (60 cm)
For the safety of customers and the delivery employees the White Glove delivery service has been temporarily suspended for our products.
Available Free Delivery Options:
Howard Miller items are able to be shipped via Threshold Delivery - they will set your packaged delivery inside the first covered area they come to either a porch, inside the front door, or garage. It will be up to you to unpackage the item and get it to where you want it placed.
Hekman items are able to be shipped via Curbside Delivery - they will leave your packaged item in your driveway. It will be up to you to unpackage, assemble and get it to where you want it placed.
Furniture Classics & Philip Reinisch items are able to be shipped via Curbside Delivery - they will leave your packaged item in your driveway. It will be up to you to unpackage and get it to where you want it placed.
At the time you place the order we will send you an email to confirm this information.
**If you would like us to inform you when White Glove Delivery is available please send an email with your name, city and item you would like to order to email@example.com.
As always, if you have any questions please give us a call at 877-875-3020.
a) Item(s) must be unused and free from damage, pet hairs, soil, or stains.
b) Item(s) must be returned in its original packaging or equivalent with a Return Authorization Number affixed to the outside of the package.
c) If RA approved, we will arrange for a carrier pickup date and have the carrier contact customer directly to schedule a pick up date.
d) Item(s) will not be picked up unless properly packaged by customer including patching any holes or re-securing corners, box top and bottom.
e) If customer discards the original packaging, or it was removed from the premises by the Curios and More delivery agent, it will be the customers responsibility to source the similar packing materials and re-packing the unit(s) the same way that it was delivered. The customer will be financially responsible for any item(s) damaged due to inadequate packing materials and/or packing, unless Curios and More can document the returned item(s) were mishandled by the carrier on the return delivery including but not limited to holes and tears in the packaging. Curios and More will provide you with photos of the packaging and re-calculate your refund less the costs to repair or replace the damaged item(s) if applicable.
Full Refunds May Not Be Issued If:
1. The item(s) is determined by Curios and More or the manufacturer to have been used, damaged by customer.
2. If the item(s) was returned C.O.D.
3. If the item(s) is not returned in its original packaging or equivalent.
4. If the item(s) does not have a Return Authorization Number affixed to the outside of the package.